I create goals for every company with whom I am privileged to work. These goals are specific and are aligned with the business owner’s goals, as I bring financial clarity to them. However; I have a set of more generic goals for all of my clients that remain the same and never change. Allow me to share these with you.
- To assist the company in achieving and maintaining positive cash flow.
- To maintain a profit margin that improves from year to year and meets or exceeds industry standards.
- To make each company less dependent on debt or to become debt free.
- To help each company achieve such a solid financial base and working capital position that if additional financing is sought for research or market development, it can be attained quickly and easily.
- To enable the company owner to lead and grow the company and not be concerned with administrative trivia and financial infrastructure weaknesses.
- Finally, to help the company be constantly market ready so that maximum value can be received by the business owner when they exit.