About Kevin Campbell
Kevin is an entrepreneurial senior-level executive with over 30 years of broad based financial experience, working primarily with privately-owned businesses in the lower middle market.
Kevin understands the demands and challenges faced by the owners and managers of these organizations, having extensive CFO experience with companies in this category. Prior to joining B2B CFO®, Kevin served six years as the Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer of a national provider of real estate appraisal services where he helped guide the growing business from the start-up phase through the sale of the company to an industry leader. Kevin also has experience in the private equity field where he was responsible for the performance of due diligence for potential equity investments as well as oversight and board of director duties for a number of early stage portfolio companies. These responsibilities provided Kevin with additional broad-based experience and exposure related to the challenges and opportunities that face today’s entrepreneur.
Kevin’s focus areas include:
- Financial analysis
- Financial infrastructure
- Strategic planning
- Mentoring of accounting staff
- Company value improvement
- Business transitions
Kevin strives to work with the business owner to achieve a higher level of success by creating financial and goal clarity, which is used to increase cash, sales, profits and company value.
As a business professional, Kevin has developed a network of accountants, bankers, lawyers and other professionals which, along with the B2B CFO® network, complement his personal experiences.
Kevin earned his BBA degree from The University of Memphis. He is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Tennessee and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA) and the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB). Kevin lives in Lakeland, Tennessee with his wife, Gina.
- The University of Memphis
Certificates & Licenses:
- CPA (Licensed in Tennessee)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- American Institute of CPAs
- Tennessee Society of CPAs
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
Articles by Kevin Campbell
- Is Your Business a Temple or a Tent?
- Do You Have a “Middle Market” Business?
- 2013 Memphis Business Journal CFO of the Year Awards
- B2B CFO Named to INC 5000 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- 5 Common Small Business Challenges
- Every Company Needs a CFO
- Impact of Tax Law Changes on Exit Planning
- Do You Really Need GAAP-based Financial Statements?
- CFO of the Year Awards
- The Current State of the Small Business Mergers & Acquisitions Market
- The New "AMT"
- Tennessee Employers: Did You Know?
- Wei Around the World – Mission Accomplished
- Wei Around the World Update # 3
- Wei Around the World Update 2
- Seed Hatchery Completes First Class of Startups
- The Economy – Double Dip?
- Wei Around the World Update
- Memphis Entrepreneur Seeking to Become Latest Earthrounder
- Tennessee Small Business Advocate
- The Outlook for Middle Market Mergers & Acquisitions