About Lori Street
I am an experienced finance professional with a passion for excellence and a commitment to customer service, creative problem solving and partnering in support of business results. I am particularly interested in working with business owners of privately held companies to help solve your finance and accounting challenges while allowing you to focus on growing and managing your business.
I have over 25 years of finance and accounting experience in a variety of industries. I am experienced in both domestic and international business models and I understand the complexities of doing business in today’s global environment. I have had the opportunity to work with all aspects of a company, not just finance and accounting, with exposure and involvement in Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, Facilities, Information Technology and other support functions. This allows me to better help you to make informed decisions and take actions which are beneficial for the company as a whole.
My experience includes:
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Financial and management reporting and analysis
- Accounting and financial staff development
- Change management
- Building and sustaining relationships with banks, external accountants, insurance providers, and attorneys
- Improving business processes and the organizational structure
- Developing accounting policies, processes, and controls
- Implementing accounting and/or operational systems
- Due diligence on both the side of the buyer and the seller
My success in helping companies is based upon my philosophy that an understanding of the ultimate goal optimizes the outcomes desired. My approach to partnering with you, therefore, involves:
- Ensuring I am able to clearly understand, articulate and translate your vision and strategies into tangible Finance and Accounting plans/actions
- Results oriented project management with attention to detail and quality outcomes
- Being able to effectively communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Creative problem solving and continual improvement
- Optimizing the interfaces between Finance and other functions/departments in the company
Let me help you to focus on growing and improving your business!
Indiana University – Bloomington
Certificates & Licenses: